Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4P!!!!!! (the end)

I look on A, found that his didi was hard again. Sudden i got a feeling want stab people. Then i ask him and suprisingly he was ok. Then i went under his body and found the secret garden. Damn, this is beautiful. This is my 1st time i saw the xxx clearly. After that i did somethings to smooth the gate of secret garden. My didi wear the clothes, then i slowly and gentlely push my didi enter his secret garden, but he felt pain due to he was not playing behind long time ago.

Thus i just slowly inside and out. After his secret garden fully welcome me, then my movement become faster and faster. I really scary make he felt pain because i know the feeling of bottom, very cham one if the top not care the bottom and just enjoy his pushing. Therefore i asked him had felt pain or not? If too pain i would stop it. I thought all the top shall did like me, if your partner really can't enjoy it, better stop it because it shall be enjoyed in both side, right?

He said he was ok, so i continuous my activity. After a while, i saw C was taking his weapon again and want enter my secret garden. I was fully excited due to this is my 1st time playing Sandwich's game and i am the middle one. woh!!! C was unpredicted inside my secret garden from behind. Yeah, i felt this is right, this time he really make me felt right. I thought this is the feeling i shall feel just now. Then we move together and i just tahan because i did not want this beautiful time was gone so fast.

I thought it just 2-3 minit only, C was cum again. I quite disappointed this is too short for me. Now just leave me and A and my didi still inside A's secret garden. Then i said just finish it lah. Therefore i release my lock(tahan), and push in out strongly. In the final action, i put A's hand so that his body more forward while my body backward, then i pushed hardly and hardly. Finally i cum.

Then we just wash our body and wear clothes. Then we walk out the hotel like a normal guy and nothing happen before us. I thought this time i was enjoy it but i won't do it again with them because A is not the type i like. But he really is a good guy and i do not want hurt him. Haiz......

No comments:

Post a Comment