Monday, December 7, 2009

4P!!!!!! part 2

After a while , C was surrender, he cum and leave the game. Just leave 3 of us still fight each other. We climb each other body, touch, kiss and suck never and ever. Sudden A said he can't already, so he leave somethings on my body. Turn B and me in game only. Then i went bathroom to wash my body and clean up something which stick on my body one. Next round was started after i came back to the war field.

B use all his way to serve me so that i let him enter, finally i also put myself to him. First he put the clothes on his small didi and then put some lubricant on it and my hole. I quite worry because i long time not play and usually i can't get the fun while is pain. but suprisingly i not pain this time when he put his didi on my hole. On the other hand, i also can't feel fun on it. Just felt somethings inside it but not pain and not fun. Here, i want tell all the bottom : although we work as acceptor but somethings we also need give direction so that we both get fun. Thus i turn myself into supine style, he come beside me. However it still not working, i do not know why? may be his skill or today my feeling not right? After a while , he surrendered also.

Now, i was the winner who able to tahan the longest time one. Hehe.... I also do not know why i can maintain so long. But sometimes i also very fast one, just unpredictable. After finish the war between B and me, i turn a look on A, i found his didi was come back again..............

No comments:

Post a Comment