Wednesday, December 2, 2009

up and down????

After yesterday's meeting with marc, 1st feeling inside my heart is i shall not put too much heart into it. OK, i try myself to focus in another things like my study, patient, friend. However he just can't erase from my mind. I was imagine had sex with him, imagine his naked body(although his body is not hot).

I ask myself that am i fall in love in him? I am not sure. How can i fall in someone who just meet one time only? This is impossible. But i not sure. May be he is the type i like? May be i have less plu friend so i more likely be close to him? May be i too lonely, so if someone just occur in my life, i will grab him as my lifesaver. Too mad. Too stupid.......

I want a bf? i am not sure. I usually asking myself but i know i am not ready, not ready to get into a secret relationship. I am in confusing stage.........................

2 comments:

  1. thomas: love is blind, yes i agree with you. but i do not know is it love. May be i just feel lonely and want someone accompany me only.

    ReplyDelete