Saturday, December 5, 2009

4P!!!!!!!!

Again, my crazy experiences were add 1 page. Yesterday 1 of msn stranger/friend(A) invite me had sex. Then we was discuss. Finally we decided he come to take me then go lunch first. After we meet up, actual he quite different in photo, he is not handsome in pic but i imagine that he more worse in real people. Sorry to said that, i know i shall not choose people depend on their outlook, but i will said that he is not the type i like, if be friend is ok for me.

After we lunch, i found that still got 2 people will came and join us. WAh, 4p really make me excited. Then we went 1 motel in bukit tinggi. i quite scary due to i stay nearby there. If some body watched me enter motel with a guy, i thought i jump into yellow river, can't clean up. We decided enter motel 1st and wait them coming. After half of hour in room with A, B was came. He is ok in outlook but also not the type i like. Wait for a while, C also came. Finally i can give a conclusion: i am the most handsome guy between them. hehe..........

However, as usual, i will not give people disappointed and leave the room. Then we started our game in the same time waiting C take a shower. A, B, and me kiss each other and touch each other body and suck.......i presented with very shy but still following the step. They thought me still young on the bed, haiz..but actual i am a elder on the bed la. A, me and C are more prefer bottom while B is a top. A already tell me that he do not want be entered by C. Thus B did everything to attract me so that i lead him enter. He suck me and use the finger inside my ass, lick my ..... Finally C was came out from the bath room( he took a long time to bath ah??) He was very shy, A was put him to close with us and join us. C really not spotting or may be he too shy. He not really want move. I do not want someone felt boring in 4p because this is a group game. Thus i move to him and suck his cock. OMG, do you know what i found? He has the smallest cock i ever seen even he already up(sorry to said that). I suspected how he has sex with a girl if he is not plu, but he did not to worry it because he is bottom.

Then i give him my best, i press him my best. but i thought i was wrong because he cum ( i shall not make him cum so fast, sorry, felt guilty). Then he went back to bathroom after join us around 10 minit only.

to be continuous.........

No comments:

Post a Comment